Monday, October 15

TeeHee

Man, am I risking looking like a push-over and a big dummy.
Here's the latest.
No, I can't tell. I'm gonna get in so much trouble. My client "B" who made the "what a dick!" comment is gonna fillet me.
Shoot. It is hard keeping it all to myself though.
Maybe I should for once though. Just shut-up and enjoy it. Not add any opinions or vibes to the mystery pot.
So tempting though.
There's some good stuff here.
I am sort of used to looking like a push-over and a big dummy. I never hide it well. I make sure to let everyone know.
I guess it could be a good trait that I am totally OK with making an ass out of myself and know I'm being severely judged at times. I really don't give a shit.
It's more fun to tell my stories than to worry about looking dumb.
I'm pooped though. I'll have to continue this over a cup of Peet's in the AM.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

it's so refreshing to hear your don't-mind-being-judged sentiment. i've been beating myself up for doing something SO DUM a few nights ago. but it's SO GOOD i want to blog about it but the whole judging thing...
K, maybe I will soon. but you first. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, mija, where's your entry? and charlotte, you go blog about your DUM night; i promise not to judge :o)