Friday, April 11

Busted!

So there is only ONE good thing about your boyfriend discovering your blog. You have to write about other things. Ok, but first I have to write about him reading my blog.
He knew it existed, I wasn't hiding it. He just never seemed too interested in it so I figured he never would be. Then my dumb-butt left it up on the screen and dashed out to work. Needless to say, it was a long night once I returned. He was not too happy about a few things. OLD entries about ex-not-even-boyfriends, my making fun of him for asking me where I am going at 4 am, etc.. I get why that pissed him off, I shouldn't of said that. Especially since I secretly enjoy it.( "I say that to be sweet Stef! I don't think you're going to fricken' Arby's!)
I think I was more embarrassed that he read the gushy/kid/marriage/stuff on there. Not that I ever hold back anyway but it is different on a big screen. We'll, anyway I love him. He is the most multi-faceted, can't put him in a box, coolest person ever. I'll not be able to not write about him ever. Who am I kidding?

Thank-you to all the people that said Happy Birthday to me!
Little Devin saying "I love you, Happy Birthday" in her tiny voice is tops. Dad's big birthday song on my machine, and Hanna and Bobby's cat even called me. Just to name a few.
Lastly, everyone should have one of these cameras. The laughs didn't stop for an hour. These are the best 2 pics of Melly and me.

1 comment:

eViLniCeGirL... said...

i love you stefancy face! xoxo