Saturday, July 14

Day six

My last entry included the lyrics to one of my favorite songs of all time. I think it may be one of the happiest, most good-feeling songs out there. My Mom informed me that it too, is one of her favorites. I miss Jon. I think he's in Boston for his beloved Grandma's funeral. We danced on top of his coffee table drunk a few weeks ago singing along to that song of ours. We have done so probably 50 times. In fact, I think I'll play it now while I write this entry. Pause pause... Ah, that's better.
It's hard to type when my head is bobbing.
So here I am beginning day 6 of the cleanse. It's been a roller coaster ride. Hold on, I need to dance.
I wish I still had the cow bell Sean gave me for my 23rd birthday. So romantic.
" I'm just an animal lookin for a home...."
OK, I'm back. So anyway, day 6 without food. I'm over the half way point. I have massaged like crazy for the whole time even with raging headaches. I feel so clear. My brain is working so fast, I can calculate quickly, access memories with vivid clarity and recollection, my sense of smell is RIDICULOUS. I can smell the TYPE of fish my neighbor is grilling and what spices he used.I smelled mold in my expensive pillows so they're gone now. I can breathe through my nose and mouth with ease for the first time in 2 years. My WAY skinny jeans fit.. That won't last but it gives me something to aim for while I'm eating food again. It's nice to look in the mirror and like what I see. I can't believe someone else isn't enjoying this! (T! You loser!)
The lucid dreams are crazy too. I'm dreaming about everything and everyone. I sleep like a stone too though. Lights on, TV on, I'm crashed out. I wake up refreshed at 6 am. Leo and I are finally on a similar schedule. "Meow meow mew mew" doesn't bug me so much at the butt crack of dawn. (Whose Dawn? T would say).
Lastly, my new found creative medium, oil pastels, have gone to another level I think. Art is so loving, it's like pets and babies, it doesn't care how old you are or what you look like, or notice your bad sides, it just loves you back without question.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"L" is also for Learning, ya know?!

stefany said...

I don't understand this comment. Anyone else get what I'm missin'?

Anonymous said...

Instructions:

1. With your right hand, make the shape of an "L" with your index finger and thumb.

2. Slowly draw your right hand toward the middle of your forehead taking caution not poke your eye or gouge your face.

3. Now in a lower, baritone type voice say aloud the word "LEARNING".