Monday, July 30

"if you don't want to do it twice, you probably shouldn't of done it the first time"












There are only a few nights like Saturday night in a person's lifetime. Another one for me was June 2, 2006.
The moon was huge, the house majestic and the people seemed to be hand picked as the best Los Angeles has to offer. It is agreed that this party was one of the best ever.The food, the entertainment, the DJ, the pool temperature, the gorgeous full moon hanging above the canyons, the fog show that rolled in through them at dusk and then cleared for night time... Truly amazing. Then as if it couldn't get any better, a vision of sheer RIDICULOUS beauty suddenly appeared at the edge of the jacuzzi sporting a black cowboy shirt and a mohawk, a chest the size of "The Rock", and a smile that could kill small animals, and said "Hi sweet pea". Good God. Sorry, no pictures but believe me, it's silly, mad, illegal kind of manliness. The rest is like a an Anne Rampling novel.
He even quoted my favorite Dorthy Parker poem to me, which is well, HOT, and the fact that he is a writer is well, Hot, and I don't care if I sound like a total idiot right now because you would too. Trust me.

Razors pain you;

Rivers are damp;

Acids stain you;

And drugs cause cramp.

Guns aren't lawful;

Nooses give;

Gas smells awful;

You might as well live.


D.Parker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel I'm so glad you enjoyed the party! Thank you for all the kind words made all my efforts to coordinate worth it well worth it! One of the best and most memorable nights of my life too! Oh ya, thanks for not posting the tub shots!! (-: love you

stefany said...

WHICH tub shots?
Ha! ha!