Friday, July 6

This house is clean

So here's the deal. One of my dear friends of many years, Jaquelina, and I are on day 2 of tapering off the food intake. We will be eating pretty much veggies and seeds until Monday wherein the TEN day Master Cleanse diet will start.
The master cleanse website
This means, NO FOOD, only a lemon,cayenne,maple syrup concoction. I haven't done this since I was 19, living in Isla Vista, and madly in love with Greg. We were each other's first true loves. I'm not sure I have been loved like that since.
He could be such a pain in the ass though. If you think I can whine... never mind. We are still friends, he lives here in LA. He really is a fantastic guy.
Anyway, I remember how good I felt after the first two difficult days. The headaches and lethargy is replaced by an incredible sense of well being and unbounded energy.
I don't know how it will be to massage under these conditions but hopefully not too bad. I am eager to do this. I feel like I am really ready to start this process. Jaqueline and I are a good team too. We have the same intensity about things. After watching "sicko" I feel more than ever, that I want to be in control of my health. I don't want to rely on this medical system or on the "relieve the symptoms/mask the real problem" method western medicine predominantly lives by. I would much rather spend 250$ a month on healthy foods, delicious tea's and acupuncture. That amount of money (which is what I have been quoted by Kaiser) would make a massive impact on my over all health.
So, wish me luck! I am not looking forward to the 32 Oz's of salt water we are to drink each morning for, you know, intestinal cleansing. EEgadds.

No comments: