Saturday, August 4

ay dios mio!

So as far as dates go, last night was a 9. Would have been a 10 if he was still here now. There is something magical about that guy and me. He has that good-guy-biker-with-a-code of honor thing going. Loves his friends, is creative, kind but definitely wears the pants. Yep, I'm in trouble Mama. He said after he saw me everything around him went into soft focus except for me. He didn't even sound cheesy when he said that! Then he said "me and you, we just work." Yeah we do.
We sat in my yard last night, I made a fire and drinks for us. We kissed alot, we talked alot. It was easy and simple. I was so worried that it would be hard, I didn't want to have to seek anyone out or play any fucking games. I didn't have to. He just fell, literally, at my feet. hijole!

No comments: