Thursday, June 14

Be happy first!

It is said by "Abraham" (my spiritual advisers, Law of Attraction teachers, enlightened spirits residing in the light of oneness beings... OK, here is the link because after twelve years I don't know how to explain channeled spirits without sounding totally insane.
http://www.abraham-hicks.com/) that nothing is more important than feeling good. Nothing brings more of what one wants to create in their life in faster than the simple state of well being, going with the flow, and being happy. "Be happy FIRST. Everything else will follow." This I know to be true. When I am in a peaceful place of joy and appreciation the massage calls come in like wild fire, people I love call me all day, and unexpected miracles, large or small, excite and surprise me.

That being said here are my personal ways in which I gently pull myself into happiness. This also falls into my "goal a day" entry as this will be the first day I get back into my routine that I had slipped out of in my (self-induced) sad debilitation.

1. This tea is amazing. The little store on Fairfax is one of my little pleasures. This woman is like the embodiment of Maturna. I want to sit in her lap while she brushes hair out of my eyes.

Anyway, the blissed out feeling this tea provides is nothing short of magic. Nothing like anti-oxidants to help a life. (10 times the amount green tea provides BTW, with no caffeine)
African Red tea or "Rooibos"









http://www.africanredtea.com/
"Studies conducted at the Institute for Science of Aging at AICHI Medical University in Japan, showed Red Tea to contain Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) - an outstanding antioxidant and prime fighter of free radical damage. As a result of their studies, they termed Red Tea "an ANTI-AGING BEVERAGE," which can significantly help COUNTER THE AGING PROCESS.It has been prescribed for mild depression, nervous tension, digestive problems, and insomnia.
Minerals in Red Tea include iron, potassium, calcium, copper, zinc, magnesium, fluoride, manganese, sodium, and is also rich in the flavonol Quercetin, known to increase capillary strength. "

2. Omega 3's and 6's.
Almonds and flax seed oil. Sprouted Ezekiel bread. A mood booster you can feel immediately. Do a search on Omega's and you will never want to be without them.
My personal breakfast is a toasted piece of sesame sprouted Ezekiel bread with a thin layer of almond butter and then flax seed oil drizzled on top of that. Yummy and oh so healthy.

3.Walking.
No need for a gym. Just fricken' walk. I love it, it changes my body in 3 days, and it's not hard on the knees.

4. Ahhhhhhhing. ( I can feel Claire laughing at me)
I have this CD that is by Wayne Dyer. It is called "Meditations for Manifestation".
Ah is the sound of creation. Buddaah Allaah, Gaahd(God), Jah, Krishnaaahh, get it?
Anyway, you chant AAAHHH for 20 minutes while visualizing what you want to create and let me tell you, when I am consistent with it, the shit works.
http://www.amazon.com/Meditations-Manifesting-Morning-Evening-Literally/dp/156170315X/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5460616-0252605?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181861345&sr=8-1
At night you are supposed to OMMMM for 20 minutes. This is chanting for all that you have and all that you are. Gracious and complete. Unfortunately I always fall asleep or forget to do it. All good things in all good time.
These are really everyday goals but since I have slacked so bad, I needed to throw them in now.
And yes, I did clean the hell out of my house yesterday but, truth be told, I still need to hang up all these clothes. Hey, I went out last night though! I actually met up with a group of guys and went to the Cat Club and the Red Rock. I did it. I socialized.

1 comment:

eViLniCeGirL... said...

stefany, i just have to tell you that i recently heard wayne dyer speak... (public television, marathon /fund raising weekend.)(total accident! i rarely watch tv... never watch something like that. anyhoo...)there i was, watching exactly that, crying and amazed and so moved by what this man was saying. he's deep. and loving & positive. i love wayne dyer.