Wednesday, June 13

Goal a day.


As part of my Blogging experience I decided to add a "Goal a Day" posting. This is an attempt to hold myself accountable in my desire for completion and discovery of "delayed gratification". This section may be boring for my readers but since that basically only includes my parents,so be it. OK, and maybe Claire, Charlotte, and Jacqueline.
My goal today is to clean this cabin like a mad dog. I want any waded up pieces of Kleenex used for sad days gone. Empty packages that once housed evil carbohydrates thrown out. Today is a new day. My Mothers psychic told her in an e-mail that "I have lost a piece of my soul." She's going to help me get it back, thank goodness, come Monday. Can't go through life with part of my soul dismembered. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Is that why my love life sucks so bad? Or did I lose a piece of my soul because of my love life? Which came first the chicken or the egg? Picture provided by my hilarious friend Michael Vash.
http://www.vashdesigns.com/
He called and left me a message saying "Hey, call me back after you finish giving happy endings to the elderly". Ha ha. Real funny. Twelve years and counting. No happy endings as of yet, not going to start now.
It's pretty obvious to me,by the looks of things here, that the egg did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is exactly the kind of thing that guy in jail would like and I love it too! What a riot.

Good luck on the goals. I'm glad you're getting that piece of your soul back. I think I know how you lost it.

Claire said...

Stefany with an F-

Are you going to update us on the completion of the goals or just the setting of the goal? My husband has his group at work do that same thing everyday. He calls it - STGOTW - Short Term Goal Of The Week.
After 4 weeks of everyone completing their STGOTW the company will buy them pizza. Maybe you should reward yourself upon completion of a set number of goals.

Have you thought about the picture a day thing? I will send you a link to my friend's (well she is a friend of a friend) picture a day blog.
Lylas, (Love You Like A Sis)
Claire

Anonymous said...

Hi baby cakes!
Well you are right that I do read your blogs cause I just love reading them! I love you so much! I'm so happy to hear that you are cleaning house, and about you losing a piece of your soul? Don't believe em' for a minute! You and your soul are just fine! TRUST ME! I know you better than that physic anyway. Good night sleep tight!
Jacqueline