Thursday, June 7

castles and sand -part one

I really can't be trusted to write at this time with the whirlwind week I have just had and the late hour but I want to express while the experiences are fresh. Tomorrow is a brand new day and who knows where this little leaf will whip off to. I still need to share last weeks adventures.
My metaphorical approach to everything is really annoying when I just want to write my stories in a clear way. Take my mother,Annette, and my friend Charlotte http://charlotteswebbing.blogspot.com/
(funniest blog ever!) for example. They can tell you who they talked to, what each sentence of a conversation was exactly, while explaining their surroundings, and giving some history as well.I just give over-all feelings of a situation you know very little about. I attribute this to three factors 1. I am impatient, require instant gratification in most cases, and love pressing the "done" button before I should because finishing things is not my strong suit. I am the first sign of the zodiac for goodness sake, a leader, a beginner, not a completer. I am ruled by Mars. A red hot masculine planet that blasts through quickly. 2. I can't type for shit so I just get annoyed. 3. I can't remember what everyone says. How do they do that??? Oh wait, 4. I am just a fluffy, gooey, person and I love to share feelings. My entire career has been based on this so at least I have found a way to make it useful. I always thought I should just get paid to make friends and bond with humans in general because that's what I am best at. Massage therapy is as close as I could get.
So, the 21st annual Stinson Beach party was this weekend. I pretty much live for it. My friends Sarah and Charlotte (sisters) share their family beach house with us every year for Sarah's birthday party. Here are some pictures from past gatherings.



This is considered "part one" because I just lost about 8 paragraphs of writing. I hit "control c" for "copy" and everything disappeared but this top posting. Damn, I was on a roll and now I'm DONE. Very annoyed.

No comments: