Sunday, June 10

Is Cruella De'vil cute?

Yesterday was strange. I didn't think I was projecting any energy into the world that was attractive AT ALL... but I got three interesting communications. One was a text from a guy I talked alot to on-line (the only one, ever, to this day) over two years ago. He was coming back to LA after taking a job in New York. He hated it and was excited to return. We met up when he got to town and he was so clearly angry at everything in his childhood, amongst a million other things but always stated things like " but I'm a really happy guy" or "nothing ever bothers me" while clenching his teeth. It was quite strange. He was holding on for dear life to his strategy. Anyway, we never contacted each other after that first meeting, I think I received a couple forwards in my e-mail box from him only. So, last night he text's "Hey cutie how you been?" We have dialogue for a while and he eventually say's "So, I'm pretty buzzed wanna come get me and let me spend the night?" Um, no. He never received an answer. I mean come on dude. Then about an hour later another guy texts. OK, now this guy and I met at the famous Rainbow bar on Sunset. He is GORGEOUS in an Anthony Keatis kind of way but even better looking. We were sitting next to one another at the bar, both of us with friends on our opposite sides. He says " Hi, I'm Geoff, with a G" I said "I'm Stefany, with an F". He says "Hi Feffany". It was pretty funny. We exchanged numbers, went out, had a totally non-emotional, verging on cold, physical relationship for about a month or so. I stopped it to remain dignified.
He is in a band, plays guitar with his best friend Joe Satriani, BLAH, BLAH, HOLLYWOOD, BLAH. He looked so hot on his motorcycle though. He sure knew it. We didn't talk forever and then he hurt his back and I started massaging him once in a while. We never really talked when I did, it was ridiculously professional, and it was as though we had NEVER seen each other in a sexual way. We were both into the massage therapy. Period. It wasn't even uncomfortable, it was just professional. It was very respectful in a way. So he text's me last night from out of no where at 11pm "Booty Call! You around cutie? "
I sort of appreciated his "no mess around" style but it sure was out of left Field. I wrote
" Ah, Geoff, not now I'm trying to heal my broken heart, maybe later when I'm not so sad."
"Oh that's awful, I know how horrible that is, let me know if you just need someone to talk to"
( are you serious dude?)
"Thanks Geoff, right now I just want to hide under the covers."
"Anytime, you and I are kindred spirits."
" I think so too"
:)
OK, I wrote "I think so too" because well, I was so caught off guard and I
thought am I missing something here? We don't even act like friends when I massage him. I mean, he's rocker guy, he's not nice really, not mean though either. Just Mr. cool guy.
Maybe he booty called the wrong person? Maybe he meant he was broken hearted too, hence the need for "booty"? I don't know. It was weird. Then a certain someone (T!) texts me today "Hi cute drunk girl" What's with the fuckin' cute deal? Whats with these guys actin' all sweet? You're all freaking me out, stop it. Maybe the key is to be a hater? Goes against all my beliefs. Maybe it's just a summer thing. Who knows.

No comments: