Friday, June 8

Sloughfeg rules

http://www.myspace.com/sloughfeg


Last night after massaging some big shot Hollywood producer guy in his living room, surrounded by 15 million dollars worth of art (at 10pm BTW!!!! He didn't seem to think that was an odd request) I bolted out of there onto highway 10 to Hollywood. Why? Because SLOUGHFEG, my homies from SF were starting off there summer tour here. Can I just say that these guys rule. Their stage performance, their musical ability (truly genius), their intelligence, their energy, is unlike anything I have ever seen. Mike works that gold-topped Les Paul like no body's business. They played a great show and then came over to my little cottage for a sleep over. My horrible nickname for 17 long years is "Steaky". Someone thought it was funny drunk at a bar one night and it stuck. Sometimes it's "my little sirloin" and other terrible renditions. So they said we had a "Steak over" not a sleep over. Or "Steak out", that was popular too. Conversations were like this at 2 am on my living room floor.


Mike "yeah, the drummer from Fuel called for a reference"


Adrian: "A heavy metal reference?" Laughs all around.


Stef " Hey Mike remember when we stayed at Mikeys (who is gay) and you called your sleeping bag a "manbag" so no one could come in with a "man-opener"?? More laughs.


Good times. Mike and I kept everyone awake as usual laughing in bed like 7 year olds. This is what 4 guys look like in my cabin. Something is wrong with my very special camera. It's making me very nervous.
They are off to Phoenix! XO love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stef!
I like your blog and totally understand what your saying. I wanted to know what ever happened with the whole "lack of sink" in your cottage????? The pictures were great of the cottage with the guys in it! Miss you tons hope to talk soon!
Jacqueline